Advance Auto Parts is a popular name among automotive enthusiasts for providing quality and authentic aftermarket parts. Whether you need car accessories, a battery, performance parts or any other aftermarket thing, Advance Auto Parts is a place to go. However, this guide will specifically discuss the available car battery brands on Advance Auto Parts. So buckle up and read attentively to not miss out on any vital information.
What Car Battery Brand/Model Does Advance Auto Parts Sells?
There are numerous car battery brands currently listed on Advance Auto Parts with DieHard being the most prominent one. Here’s a complete list of car battery brands you can find on Advance Auto Parts
- DieHard EV
- Die Hard Gold
- DieHard Powersports
- DieHard Platinum & Platinum AGM
- Braille Battery
- Value Battery
Here are the steps you can follow to easily find the car battery brand of your choice:
- Visit the official website of Advance Auto Parts
- Type “car battery” in the search bar.
- On the left side of your screen, you will get the list of brands.
- Select the brand of your choice and you will only see battery options from the brand you have chosen. It will make your search relatively easier.
- Compare your options and choose the one that fits your needs.
How Much are Car Battery from Advance Auto Parts? (Cost & Price List)
At Advance Auto Parts, the batteries are available for as low as $25.99 and going way over $2000. Let’s take a look at the list of brands and their price ranges.
- DieHard (All Models Included) – Batteries from DieHard are available within the price range of $25.99 – $248.99
- Odyssey – Odyssey batteries are available within the price range of $286.99 – $524.99.
- Optima – Batteries from this brand are available within the price range of $239.99 – $379.99
- Braille Battery – It is the most expensive brand on Advance Auto Parts. The starting price of batteries is $239.99 and some models can cost you up to $2059.99
- Value Battery – All Value batteries are available at a fixed price of $94.99
Will Advance Auto Parts Install Car Battery? (Installation Info)
Yes, Advance Auto Parts offer a car battery installation service. The service is free if you have purchased the battery from Advance Auto Parts. They also offer a free battery testing service and you don’t even need to make an appointment.
Advance Auto Parts Car Battery Warranty & Return Policy
Advance Auto Parts accept the return or exchange of a newly purchased item within 45 days of the date of purchase only if you have the original receipt with you. This is not eligible for a battery already used or installed. However, they are eligible for replacement under warranty.
Car Battery Recycling at Advance Auto Parts
You can drop off your old car battery at any Advance Auto Parts store for recycling and they will dispose it for you.
Advance Auto Parts Customer Service and Contact Info
You can contact Advance Auto Parts customer service at 1-877-238-2623 (877-ADVANCE) for any kind of query. You can call or message on this number for assistance. Remember that the chat support from Monday to Saturday is available between 8:30 am – 9:30 pm EST and on Sunday it’s available between 9:30 am – 6:00 pm EST.