AutoZone is one of the most trustworthy and credible aftermarket automotive parts and accessories retailers in America. At AutoZone, you can find top-quality aftermarket parts at a reasonable price. AutoZone also claims to be Amerca’s number 1 battery destination. When you look at their car battery catalog, the claim seems to be true. They have all the popular car battery brands available on their website. Keep on reading to find out what they are.
What Car Battery Brand/Model Does AutoZone Sells?
The car battery brands available on AutoZone include Duralast, ACDelco Advantage, Optima Red Top, Optime Yellow Top, Econocraft, Valucraft, and Odyssey.
AutoZone in partnership with Duralast offers an amazing warranty of 3 years for all its models. The available models are suitable for various applications such as motorcycle, marine, RV, and law & garden.
It’s very easy to find a battery from the aforementioned brands. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit AutoZone’s official website
- Type “Car Battery” in the search bar.
- A list of available battery brands will appear.
- Click on the battery brand of your choice.
- You will be navigated to the new page where different models from that particular brand will appear.
- Find a model that fits your need and order it.
How Much are Car Battery from AutoZone? (Cost & Price List)
AutoZone has flexible options available when it comes to price range to cater to a wide range of customers. Here’s how much batteries from the available brands will cost you.
- Duralast – Batteries are available within the price range of $219.99 – $229.99.
- Optima Red Top – Different models of Optima Red Top batteries are available within the price range of $239.99 – $289.99.
- Optima Yellow Top – Available within the price range of $279.99 – $379.99.
- ACDelco – All the ACDelco batteries are available at a fixed price of $179.99.
- Valuecraft – All Valuecraft batteries are also available at the fixed price of $99.99.
- Econocraft – The most affordable battery available at a fixed price of $69.99.
Will AutoZone Install Car Battery? (Installation Info)
Yes, AutoZone does offer a car battery installation service in addition to selling batteries. Whether your car battery is dead or not holding a charge, AutoZone is a place to get it fixed.
AutoZone Car Battery Warranty & Return Policy
Car batteries from AutoZone come with a warranty of 90 days to four years depending on the brand. For the return policy, the battery can be returned within days from the date of purchase if they are in the original packaging and you have the receipt.
Car Battery Recycling at AutoZone
You can recycle batteries at AutoZone. You can also take your old batteries to AutoZone in addition to the one you are placing. However, you need to first make sure the battery you want to recycle qualifies for their recycling program.
AutoZone Customer Service and Contact Info
You can visit AutoZone’s “Contact Us” page for queries regarding several things. Select the category that relates to your question and you will be directed to a section where you put forward your issue. Or you can contact them on the following customer service numbers
- (800) 288-6966 (Toll-Free Number)
- (800) 741-9179
- (901) 495-6500
- (970) 613-0870